Women Sport Australia (WSA) is the peak national not-for-profit organisation committed to equal opportunity for women and girls in sport and physical activity.
WSA does this through:
- Influencing decision makers to support initiatives, programs and policies that level the playing field for women and girls
- Sharing best practice and research to engage women and girls in sport and physical activity
- Inspiring a nation of active women and girls by celebrating and supporting role models and leaders
We care about what happens to women and girls both on and off the field.
We support women and girls of all ages to participate in their chosen roles in sport and physical activity.
We help sporting bodies to achieve their goals of growth, diversity and profitability.
Our mission is to provide advocacy and leadership for the progress and facilitation of opportunities for Australian women and girls in and through sport, physical activity and recreation.
We welcome individuals and organisations to join WSA to demonstrate their support for our work to influence gender equality in sport and fostering the participation of women and girls in active, healthy lifestyles.
Individual Membership – $50 per year
Membership is for an individual for the period of 12 months from when you sign up.
- Member rates for WSA programs, events, products and services
- Priority access to WSA’s leadership and mentoring programs
- Able to attend the WSA Annual General Meeting including voting rights and ability to elect Directors or nominate for the Board
- Eligible for discounted tickets to major sports events and conferences that WSA are involved with
Corporate Membership – $500 per year
Membership is for an organisation for the period of 12 months from when you sign up.
- Corporate member rates for WSA programs, events, products and services
- Priority access for your organisation to WSA’s leadership and mentoring programs
- Organisation staff eligible for discounted tickets to major sports events and conferences that WSA are involved with